Due to tons of spams, I temporarily locked the registration of new members. Please let me know if you want to take part of this forum.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. Let's hope this spam attack will stop or slow down and I'll be able to put normal registration possibilities.

Thank you.
I reactivated the registration of new members on this forum. Let's hope there won't be too many spams. If so, I'll lock again and definitely, I think.
Due to tons of spams, I temporarily locked the registration of new members again. Please let me know if you want to take part of this forum.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. Let's hope this spam attack will stop or slow down and I'll be able to put normal registration possibilities.

Thank you.
I reactivated the registration of new members on this forum once again, with admin activation for each member.
Definitely closing registration. If anyone wants to become a member, please send me an email.
Reopened registration of new members.
I'm fed up with deleting hundred of spam accounts. I'm closing registration. As written above, if anyone wants to become a member, please send me an email: webmaster[at]troyvonbalthazar[dot]net. Thank you.