Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Microinternational
Salut,n

j'ai perdu la piste de Jonathan Kroll à Microinternational.

Il faut quoi maintenant ? On peut l'écouter quelque part ?

- Steph
Personne ne sait ? Allez .. J'y crois pas ! :o

- Steph
Hello,

Microinternational est un collectif d'artistes qui organise des "performances" :
Quote:"Microinternational is a group of artists that come together to execute various events, avoiding a concrete basis of identity while generating several concrete manifestations."
(cf. http://www.chokebore.net/trivia/)

Leur site (qui date) se trouve par là : http://www.microint.org/

Côté musique, les projets de Jonathan se nomment Carrousel et A New Born Riot of Dreams.

A ma connaissance, Carrousel n'a donné que quelques concerts :
Quote:2006/03/14
Carrousel (Jonathan Kroll and Jan Schieffer) will be playing live at Galerieigeneschlafzimmer for the opening reception of drawings, paintings and video by Garth Gregory and George.B.Barber this Friday March 17th from 7 PM till late.
Address: Fehrbelliner Str. 56, 10119 Berlin, Klingel: Martin/Barber, 4 Stk.

2005/09/12
Jonathan Kroll and Jan Schieffer will be playing music for two guitars in conjunction with an exhibition of paintings by Garth Gregory, Thursday September 15th, 8 PM at Rosengarten Volkspark, Weinbergsweg, Berlin

2005/02/25
Jonathan Kroll and Jan Schieffer will be playing music for two guitars in conjunction with the Depri film festival - Saturday Feb 26, 7 PM at Dr. Pong, Eberswalderstr. 21, Prenzlauerberg, Berlin.
(extrait des news de Chokebore.net)

En ce qui concerne A New Born Riot of Dreams, il n'y a eu il me semble qu'un seul concert, en première partie de Coco Rosie au Divan du Monde, le 26 novembre 2005. Voici le compte-rendu que j'avais posté à l'époque sur le forum de Chokebore.net (RIP):
Quote:Yesterday night, Jonathan played a half hour set of new songs written for a new project known as "A New Born Riot of Dreams", just before Coco Rosie's show at the Divan du Monde in Paris.

Just him, sitting on a chair, and his famous red Telecaster. Plus a few effect pedals, and a CD player that played a drum beat on one song. He played 4 or 5 songs, that sounded quite different from Chokebore material, although pretty close to the spacy sound of a song like Police. A number of beautiful melodies, woven together and overdubbed with the use of a loop pedal (Line 6 DL-4 if you're wondering), formed the first piece. The second one consisted in the gentle strumming of crystal clear chords, probably played through a chorus or reverb (Line 6 Modulation Modeler). Then, "the drum song", an intricate progression of moderately distorted chords (lots of different As and Cs and Gs, according to Jon). The final piece was 8 minutes long; Jon used an e-bow to play distorted melodies, then feedback, over a looped pattern of clean notes.

This is the best of my recollection. I have no recording of the show, just good memories.

Jon is looking forward to recording some material with his brother James, Christian and Jan Schieffer.
Photos du concert par Robert Gil

D'autres questions ? smilie
{ It's like I swim in sound and the way it feels means everything for me }
Merci et puis ouais, une : Il est où le prochain concert ? Smile
Oh et puis merci encore et une autre : Cette musique, elle aurait pas été enregistrée par hasard ? On pourrait pas acheter un CD ou la télécharger depuis quelque part ?
(26-08-2008, 08:13 AM)stephaneschmit Wrote: Oh et puis merci encore et une autre : Cette musique, elle aurait pas été enregistrée par hasard ? On pourrait pas acheter un CD ou la télécharger depuis quelque part ?

Je ressuscite ce sujet avec un rappel d'une info annoncée il y a quelque temps sur Chokebore.net : le projet "A Newborn Riot of Dreams" de Jonathan a une page Myspace (myspace.com/anewbornriotofdreams) et une page Facebook (facebook.com/pages/A-Newborn-Riot-of-Dreams/113622055763) avec du son !

Et en bonus une actu brûlante : Jonathan et Jan Schieffer joueront la musique de leur projet "Carrousel" demain soir à Berlin ! Les détails sont sur la page news de Chokebore.net.
{ It's like I swim in sound and the way it feels means everything for me }
(28-10-2009, 11:27 PM)Florent Wrote: Et en bonus une actu brûlante : Jonathan et Jan Schieffer joueront la musique de leur projet "Carrousel" demain soir à Berlin ! Les détails sont sur la page news de Chokebore.net.

Ca n'aurait pas été capturé par hasard ?